Samsung Galaxy Tab S is a high end tablet lightest and thinnest today. The image resolution presented was inappropriate flattered. The more several mainstay functions include fingerprint and sydesync 3.0. Suitable for users who like games, music and video Because the LCD screen capable of satisfying the eye of the beholder. Available in a choice of 8.4-inch screen and 10.5-inch.
Excess Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5-inch:
- The screen size is 10.5 inches relieved Super AMOLED quality with amazing sharpness.
- The network already bring LTE capabilities.
- Chipset Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 and
quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 with Exynos 5 Octa 5420 chipset that ensures reliable performance.
- Size 3 GB RAM.
- Dual camera with sharpness 8 MP and 2.1 MP.
- Features include a complete connection infrared port.
Disadvantages Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5-inch:
- Prices for Indonesia is quite expensive reached Rp.6.475.000.
- The density of only 288 ppi screen, so not ideal given diagonal screen that was 10.5 inches.
Specifications Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5:
Networks: LTE: 800/900/1800/2600 + 850 / 2100
simcard : micro SIM GSMU
format : 247.3 x 177.3 x 6.6 mm
weight : 465 g
Screen : Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, 16M colors size of 10.5 inch with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels and a density of 288 ppi
system operation: KitKat with TouchWiz Android v.4.4.2 UI
Chipset : Exynos 5 Octa 5420
Processor : quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 and quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A Graphic Processor Mali- MP6
Storage T628 internal: 16/32 GB and a MicroSD card slot up to 12 GBU
RAM: 3 main GB
Camera : 8 MP 3264 x 2448 pixels with autofocus and LED bring the second flash
Camera : 2.1 MP
connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE; microUSB v2.0 (MHL 2.1) GPS: GLONASS, BeidouPort Infrared: installed
Battery: Non-removable 7900 mAh lithium ion battery with a talk time of up to 11 h (multimedia)